WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
Save On Finance is a finance broker. We offer financial products and provide credit assistance in respect of asset finance, personal loans, commercial finance and finance leases to approved applicants.
WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK
We’re committed to ensuring that our products and services meet your expectations.
Perhaps we’ve made a mistake, or our service hasn’t come up to the standard that you thought appropriate. Perhaps one of the credit providers or insurance providers we’ve referred you to has made a mistake. Whatever the reason, we want you to let us know.
If you experience a problem, or you’re dissatisfied in any way, it’s important that we hear about it,
- because we want our customers to be happy with the service and products which we provide, and
- because it helps us to identifying opportunities to improve our services to you and others.
We’ll take your complaint seriously and work with you to resolve the issue quickly, in a fair and transparent way. If you’re not satisfied with the resolution offered, you can have your complaint reviewed free of charge by contacting the external dispute resolution provider Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).
HOW IT WORKS
To advise us of a complaint you can contact us,
by e-mail at: email@example.com.
by post at: The Manager
Save On Finance
34b Bignell Road
MOORABBIN VIC 3189
by phone on: 1300 303 987
To ensure that there is a thorough and prompt handling of your concern:
- Gather documents or records with names, times and dates to explain your complaint
- Tell us about your complaint and how you’d like it resolved
- We’ll acknowledge your complaint and give you an estimate of when we will have a full response to you concern
- We’ll do everything we can to fix the problem and make things right
- We’ll address what’s caused your issue so it doesn’t occur again for you or anyone else
- We’ll keep you informed of our progress and let you know once we have a resolution
If the dispute is about one of the insurance products offered on behalf of an Insurance company it will be referred to the insurance company to resolve. As an Authorised Representative of an insurance company, Save On Finance is required to report such disputes to the insurance company under the General Insurance Code of Practice.
SOMEONE ELSE TO TALK TO
If your dispute is about our service, the finance products we offered, our sales and marketing processes, or the handling of a complaint, you can refer the matter to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA provides a fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers. They can be contacted:
by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
by post at: Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3
MELBOURNE VIC 3001
by phone on: 1800 931 678 (free call)
If you’re happy with the service we provide tell others. If you’re unhappy with what we’ve done, tell us.